Friday, May 4, 2007

It is one thing after another!!

Well, for those of you faithful few who keep looking at my blog to see if I have updated, congratulations for your loyalty. I have been very busy for the last few weeks as my son 'Levon has been sick with numerous - or meerly one misdiagnosed illness called impetigo. It started on the Easter weekend with severely red cheeks, then progressed to a very high fever and then he broke out in a bad rash. The bad rash then turned into blisters, which then got pussed and broke out weeping. The first diagnosis was slap cheek, we then took him to the doctor and were told it was Hand, foot and mouth. The rash then got weepy and and I took him to the Dr. again who said it was the worst case of Impetigo that he had seen in years. So, one bottle of penicillin and a tube of bactroban later, he is nearly cured and will be able to go back to Preschool on Monday. It has not been fun staying home this past week, but then...

This morning the pump was not working. We had installed a new water tank last weekend, and were hoping that we wouldn't have to install a pump for a few more weeks. It was not to be, so they came to install the pump, but the problem seems to be bigger than just a pump. I guess there is a hole(s) in the pipe that comes into the house from the well and it is sucking more air than water. So, we have a new tank and pump, but still no water. So....what to do, what to do??? If any one out there has a tub we can borrow before sunday let me know!!

At least the weather has been nice...

Well, the baby has got to go to bed now, so I will say toodleloo, and remember in Christy World, I am always right!! Love and prayers for you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bestest Friend,
I have a very large tub and shower,AND it is my Sunday to come to church.Soooo you are more than welcome anytime this weekend to bring the family over to use it.
Love you
April Main

Looking for Angels in Alberta said...

Hey beautiful..I will beam over the tub 911. Hope everyhting gets better. you are in my prayers dahling.
I am glad to hear my fav little boy cutie patottie is better!

April Mullen said...

Where is your "WE GOT OUR WATER BACK!!" posting??????

Come on... get with it! :)