Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SlamBammed at Southville Church of Christ!!

Ha-haaa, I knew that I would get your attention that way....just seeing if you are still awake. Well, I know by now you must be positively impressed that I have posted something TWICE in one day. But I had to put in a plug about what a wonderful time we all had a the Wee Lambs Pre-school and Ladies group this morning. What an amazing cross-section of opinions, ideas, lives and comments we had this morning. I was so pleased.

It was nice to see several ladies that had not yet come back to the group, as well as some that were absent (you know who you are April - lol!!) last week, as well as some new faces.

I know that I shouldn't be impressed by the fact that the Lord in his mercy and grace can certainly drive a point home when He really wants us to learn something. The exact thing that I wrote about this morning, was the exact thing that we discussed in our group this morning: Trusting God and having faith for Him to lead us. How very interesting....

Well, as for my plug, I would like any and all of you who read this blog - if you are a Lady, anyway to feel free to join us at the Southville Church of Christ on Tuesday mornings @ 10-11:30am for a special time of learning about the Lord, prayer and fellowship with other ladies/Christians. If you have preschoolers, there is a program for them, so come on out, it is a great time; and the more, the merrier.

This is my verse of the day:

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine"
Proverbs17:22

2 comments:

April Mullen said...

Isn't life funny...

God has such a way of showing up in things, doesn't He?

Looking for Angels in Alberta said...

God can be subtle, and then he can be 'slambammin' He seems to know what it is you need. Gotta love Him!!