Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dirt suckin'.........

Do you live in an old house. One that has lots of character, from another time - and so is its innards? Well I do. And from time to time, all I really want to do is burn it down to the ground because there is always something going wrong. Today, and nearly everyday since I got my new water softener I have more problems than I did before I got one. Today Corey came home from work and tried to take a shower, there was no water pressure. After fiddling with it for 2 hrs and not eating his supper, a break to go to bible study, and then fiddling with it for another hour, the water now seems to be working.

We thought that the water softener would solve some of the water problems that we were having but now it is something else. AND then it is something else.......and something else. I just wish that the something Else's wold just go away!!!

Well, that is my totally uninspired rant for today. I will try to keep them minimal.

See yas tomorrow!!

Oh ya, I forgot to remind you that in Christy World, I am always right!! LOL!!

TOODLES!!!! God bless you all!

4 comments:

April Mullen said...

I am going to tell you the same thing that I told our pastor about HIS "funk":

Trust, Jeremiah, Trust. You'll have your bronze wall.

Love, April

Looking for Angels in Alberta said...

Some thing else's never seem to go away. I know you are having problems with the 'shack', but I wanted you to know that your house has a beautiful soul. I always liked the feeling I got when I went to your house.I believe homes have give off certain auras.
Visiting you always gave me a coming home feeling. Lots of warmth and love. And definately the strong feeling that God was near. Good luck with your water problems and God bless you!!

Anonymous said...

Christy,
I think Satan jumped in my van when I was at your house.He was done messing around with your pump so he decided to come over and trash me for awhile.God never gives us more than we can handle so I must take it as a complement that God thinks I`m extremely strong.Your blog is heart lifting Christy thank you.Pray for my breaking heart,mind,and weary soul.
Love April M(Cry Warrior)

Tanya Reid said...

Thanks for the clothes!! I haven't had a time to look thru them yet, but I still appreciate it! :)