Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another one Bites the Dust

Well, I did it, I finally did it. Well, I say I but I had some heavy-duty help from my very bestest friend April. I got the kids clothes cleaned out, sorted, separated into piles and some of them are even put away. The mountains of four seasons worth of clothing was suffocating me, and it had to go - somewhere.

So, now on my list are the following: (not in any particular order)

1. Build bunk beds
2. Buy 1 or 2 dressers for the girls (depending on how inexpensivly I can buy some)
3. Get rid of Elizabeth's Crib, change table and various and sundry baby things as she doesn't need them any more.
4. Finish painting the girls room
5. Paint Levons room.
6. Sell a Queen size mattress (if you want one, or know anyone who does, it will go cheap - really cheap!!)
7. Get rid of Lauren's old bed (I think I have a taker for that one already)
8. Finish putting my closets in order
9. Spring Clean the upstairs!!
10. This line is for in case I think of something else later ;))

So, as you can see, I have a busy spring ahead of me, so if any of you like to fold clothes, paint, read instruction in japanese (which I am sure the bunk bed ones are) I could use any and all help. I don't pay well - but I can feed you!! LOL!! It is one thing that I do really well.

I guess I will have to make this a short one tonight, and I am not really feeing very deep tonite, the baby is crying and I will have to say TTFN!!

4 comments:

April Mullen said...

So, does this mean that tonight, when it comes to Christy's blog, I AM right? Because you didn't say YOU are.

Good luck recruiting volunteers. I, for one, have enough to do. Sorry to say so. I won't leave my to-do list in this tiny little comment box-- no room.

See you when the sun shines!

Living On The Edge said...

Christy, any journey starts with a single step. Sounds like you have far to go, but you've begun which is a feat in its self.

Blessings
Pastor Brian

April Mullen said...

Oh, of course Mr. Deep has something much nicer to say. Well, this is what I have to say to that:

THB-B-B-B-B-T!!

Just so you know, he plagiarized his comment; it's a JAPANESE PROVERB!!! (actually, I guess he paraphrased)

(Um... pastor... I'm teasing, k?)

Anonymous said...

Lol!
You guys are too much!
Christy, I would LOVE to help you. You just gotta catch me someday that I'm at the folks' house and not sleeping :D
-T